Soapstone Carving and Wine Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: West Kelowna, British Columbia
- Product code: SSW001
for an all-inclusive art experience for beginners or accomplished artists. Enjoy two glasses of award-winning wine while a professional soapstone carver helps you to create a soapstone carving that you will be proud to take home with you.
Follow the class with an educational wine tasting session to
learn about the different varietals and the subtleties of taste created, in
part, by the unique terroir of the different areas of the Okanagan Valley.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world and offers an amazing variety of activities anchored by Okanagan Lake. This is an experience you will remember forever!
May 23 to October 10, 2017.
- Carving Class with two 4 oz glasses of wine
- Wine Tasting
- All carving supplies
- Taxes and fees
- Transportation to/from the winery
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum Drinking Age is 19 years old.