Soapstone Carving, Wine and Culinary Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: West Kelowna, British Columbia
- Product code: SSLT001
Enjoy a unique wine and art experience for beginners or accomplished artists. Join a professional soapstone carver for this day of art, wine, and fine food. Enjoy a 2.5-hour class of professional soapstone carving in a vineyard setting with wine to sip during the class. At the end of the session, take an original soapstone carving home.
Following the class, relax in the Blu Saffron Bistro at Volcanic Hills Estate Winery and enjoy an optional gourmet lunch entree and more wine or other beverages. After lunch, take a private winery tour to learn about the grape growing, harvesting, and wine-making process. This informative session will be followed by a private, educational wine tasting to learn about the different varietals and the subtleties of taste created, in part, by the unique terroir of the different areas of the Okanagan Valley.
- Lunch (2-course)
- Beverages (3 glasses of wine)
- Carving class and all supplies
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
This is an all-inclusive art, wine, and optional culinary experience from May 23 to October 10 2017. All art supplies are included.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world and offers an amazing variety of activities anchored by Okanagan Lake. This is an experience you will remember forever!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum Drinking Age is 19 years old.